Electric Kitchen Appliance Repairs
Professional & Friendly Repair Service For Washing Machines & Dryers, Electric Cookers, Hobs and Ovens At Competitive Prices!
We Are Members Of DASA
DASA (Domestic Appliance Service Association) is the only UK National Association of Independent Organisations that service domestic electrical consumer products.
All Kitchen White Goods Repaired
Including Washing Machines, Dryers, Electric Ovens / Cookers & Hobs For Public & Commercial Users Throughout The Merseyside Area.
Merseyside Electrical Services Offer a Professional Repair Service for Electrical Appliances. Domestic and Commercial
We are Fast, Reliable & Competitive
We provide on-site diagnostics and repairs of the following appliances:
Washing Machines, Washer Dryers, Tumble Dryers, Electric Cookers/Ovens and Hobs.
- Same-day service from our fully trained engineers
- All our engineers are highly skilled & experienced
- We offer maximum flexibility, extending our services to evenings and weekends.
- Merseyside Electrical Services repair most major makes/brands.
- We have full Public Liability Insurance
Check Out Our Green Policy Details Below
We are GDPR Compliant
0151 428 5933
Merseyside Electrical Services
We provide a ONE STOP Repair Service of most Electrical Kitchen Appliances including Washing Machines, Dryers, Electric Ovens/Cookers and Hobs to the General Public and Commercial users throughout the Merseyside Area.
Landlords & Letting Agents
Check Out The Fantastic Services We Provide to Landlords, Managing Agents Click Here
Why Use Merseyside Electrical Services ?
- We endeavor to do same day, evening and weekend calls.
- We are fully qualified engineers.
- Our engineers are based locally in Merseyside.
- We repair and service most make and models of washing machines, electric cookers/ovens and hobs
- When selling you a new appliances we offer you complete installation service
Our Green Policy
We take our corporate policy seriously by disposing of all our waste including scrap appliances in a responsible environmentally safe manner.
Replace or repair ?
How green are you ?
- Before rushing out to buy a new appliance please consider carefully the implications your decision will have on global warming and climate change.
- The manufacture of a new machine involves the processing, use and transportation of many new raw materials.
- This all adds up to huge emissions of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere, giving rise to further global warming.
- In addition to this, landfill sites are already at bursting point making disposal of old appliances environmentally unfriendly.
- In contrast to this, a repair to your appliance uses only about 5% of the carbon emissions that a new replacement would.
Now is your chance to make a real difference –
Have Your Appliance Repaired !
Merseyside Electrical Services is a trading name for MES Nationwide Services Ltd.