Electric Kitchen Appliance Repairs
Professional and Friendly Repair Service For Washing Machines & Dryers, Electric Cookers, Hobs & Ovens at Competitive Prices!
All Kitchen White Goods Repaired
Including Washing Machines, Dryers, Electric Ovens/Cookers and Hobs for Public and Commercial users throughout the Merseyside Area.
Merseyside Electrical Services Offer a Professional Repair Service for Electrical Appliances. Domestic and Commercial
We are Fast, Reliable & Competitive
We provide on-site diagnostics and repairs of the following appliances:
Washing Machines, Washer Dryers, Tumble Dryers, Electric Cookers/Ovens and Hobs, Fridges & Freezers.
- Same-day service from our fully trained engineers
- All our engineers are highly skilled, experienced and CRB vetted
- We offer maximum flexibility, extending our services to evenings and weekends.
- Merseyside Electrical Services repair most major makes/brands.
- We have full Public Liability Insurance
Check Out Our Green Policy Details Below
Merseyside Electrical Services
We provide a ONE STOP Repair Service of most Electrical Kitchen Appliances including Washing Machines, Dryers, Electric Ovens/Cookers and Hobs to the General Public and Commercial users throughout the Merseyside Area.
Why use Merseyside Electrical Services ?
- We endeavor to do same day, evening and weekend calls.
- We are fully qualified and CRB vetted engineers.
- Our engineers are based locally in Merseyside.
- We repair and service most make and models of washing machines, electric cookers/ovens and hobs
- All our customers have a file in our database which we keep and this gives us quick access in future use.
- When selling you a new appliances we offer you complete installation service
Our Green Policy
We take our corporate policy seriously by disposing of all our waste including scrap appliances in a responsible environmentally safe manner.
Replace or repair ?
How green are you ?
- Before rushing out to buy a new appliance please consider carefully the implications your decision will have on global warming and climate change.
- The manufacture of a new machine involves the processing, use and transportation of many new raw materials.
- This all adds up to huge emissions of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere, giving rise to further global warming.
- In addition to this, landfill sites are already at bursting point making disposal of old appliances environmentally unfriendly.
- In contrast to this, a repair to your appliance uses only about 5% of the carbon emissions that a new replacement would.
Now is your chance to make a real difference –
Have that appliance repaired !
Company DetailsMerseyside Electrical Services is a trading name for MES Nationwide Services Ltd.
Landlords & Letting Agents
Check Out The Fantastic Services We Provide to Landlords, Managing Agents Click Here